My name is Liz. I have been a teacher for 13 years. I taught first grade for three years, transitioned to third grade for five years and back then first grade for four years. This school year, I took on a new, exciting challenge as an elementary technology teacher for K-5 because of my passion for technology. While teaching third grade and doing research projects with the students, I had given them a paper copy of a list of sites that they could visit to find information. This turned into a lot of time wasted typing in the web addresses in addition to missing a letter and it taking them to sites unknown. This process was frustrating for me, as a teacher, and I worried about the safety and security of the sites that students may come across in one of the potential mishaps. This prompted me to develop a website. I searched for a site that hosted websites for free ...
Comments
Post a Comment